The practice of Drs. Sellke & Reily not only practices but also teaches the Bioprogressive Philosophy of treatment. We incorporate space-age technology with our unique diagnostic capabilities to accomplish the movement of teeth with known and measured forces using one tenth (1/10) the force used by other appliance systems. Our patients realize the benefits of this biological approach to treatment in several ways, including:
- Fewer extractions (over 90% of our patients do not need teeth removed)
- Longer periods between appointments (and fewer appointments)
- Shorter appointments
- Shorter treatment time
- Less tissue damage that can occur during treatment, including root resorption (shortening), and bone loss from periodontal (gum) disease
- More stable/permanent treatment results
- Less pain and discomfort during your treatment
Our advanced technology includes 3D digital x-rays and SureSmile®, which create virtual images of your teeth, allowing us to provide treatments with unprecedented precision, and save you up to 8 months of time in your treatment.
We constantly seek out new ideas and new technologies that will improve our treatment and create benefits that all our patients will enjoy. We invite you to contact our office today to learn more about our treatment philosophy in Antioch, Grayslake, and Gurnee, Illinois, and to schedule your appointment with our caring orthodontists, Dr. Sellke and Dr. Reily.